M.E.L.T. Workout Studio is a community where the relationships with our members and the life transformations of our members are our highest mission.
We pledge to provide the finest customer service and a positive, welcoming environment for members who will always enjoy an upbeat and unique experience. The M.E.L.T. Workout Studio experience excites the soul, challenges the body and the mind and fulfills a sense of personal accomplishment after every workout.
At LBN Fitness, LLC and Za Za Fitness, INC dba M.E.L.T. Workout Studio, “We want to be the best part of your day, everyday. We will acknowledge, train, motivate, entertain and coach you to get the best results.” This motto exemplifies the importance on member relationships provided by all team members.
Three Steps Of Service
- An enthusiastic personal hello to each member as they walk in or right after.
- High energy and attention to detail coaching, modify, progress and regress movements to ensure each member gets their best workout.
- A sweaty, hand hug – high five, using the members name followed by a group clap of accomplishment.
Service Values: “My Passion is my job”
- I build meaningful relationships and create M.E.L.T. Workout Studio members for life.
- I care about the small things about our members.
- I will call members who we have not seen in a while because I want to help get them back on track and see if they need anything.
- I am committed to continuing my education and staying on top of the latest fitness and nutrition information.
- I am empowered to create unique yet effective workouts and workout names.
- I live what I preach, find time to workout and eat right on a regular base.
- I understand that I will have to help my team and do things even though I am not directly getting paid for the task.
- I do not take anything for granted and appreciate the opportunity to serve our members.
- I protect the privacy of our members information, my fellow teammates and the company’s confidential information and assets.
- I am responsible the high standard of cleanliness and creating a safe and accident –free environment.
We offer affordable fitness solutions for people of all fitness levels. We are a local, small business with 3 locations: South Windsor, CT, Glastonbury, CT, and Harwinton, CT. Unlike big box gyms, we have a caring community here at M.E.L.T. Workout Studios. Our focus is to deliver results. Our personal fitness training is based on the latest exercise research, focusing on functional fitness and interval training. We do not use any machines!
We know that through using your core to stabilize your body as you are exercising with one of our traditional or non-traditional pieces of equipment, your body will benefit not only during our session but up to 48 hours after.
Our busy clientele find our 30 minute workouts not only effective, but fun. We also specialize in youth fitness, whether for athletics or to reduce body fat. Our youth is our future and we take pride in helping them develop healthy habits.
m.e.l.t.ER's Insights: How Can We Provide a Better Experience?Our number one priority is providing the best possible service and experience for you. To help us constantly get better, we developed m.e.l.t.ER's Insights which is an anonymous platform for you to submit any constructive feedback regarding coaches, workouts, schedule, overall experience & athmosphere, suggestions and anything else. You are not required to leave your name. On the flip side, feel free to share any great or positive things you noticed as well. Although we we can promise we can make every request happen, time will be spent every week reviewing the feedback and giving it thorough evaluation. The feedback will beread every wednesday.
Please note this is not a place to ask questions about billing, memberships or anything else related to m..e.l.t. For anything that requires immediate assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we do want feedback, please be polite and constructive. Your message will be sent annonymously.