Personal Training at Half the Cost!
What is semi-private training?
Two or three people training at the same time with one trainer.
How is that personalized?
Each person has their own consultation and fitness assessment with one of M.E.L.T. Workout Studio’s coaches. From there, we sit down and design an individual program for that person. This program includes a plan for each person to follow during open gym time or on their own.
During the sessions, a coach will instruct each person to follow their program, motivate, properly cue for form and make the session an experience!
Why Semi-Private Training?
Studies have shown that people adhere better to workout routines when they train in a group setting.
M.E.L.T. Workout Studio Semi-Private Training includes the following:
- Personal training with a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio client: trainer
- Fat loss and muscle building in 30 minutes
- Personalized program design
- Trainer accountability and support
- Fitness assessment: Body mass index measurement, body fat measurement, muscular strength measurement, muscular endurance measurement, Stability measurement, Heart Rate measurement before and after exercise
- Goal setting orientation
- 3 month meal plan
- 16 Tip Nutritional Guide
- Access to private video library
- Open gym during specific hours